FNA’s Educational Conference is always highly informative...bringing the best in experts and content on the latest technology and trends shaping the heat treating industry. Each FNA Technical Conference is designed by a team of heat treaters and suppliers to ensure the program has topics that hit at the needs of attendees. FNA 2020 will host 35 technical sessions from some of the best experts and suppliers in the industry.
Below are the list of presenting companies and technical tracks FNA for your review.
- Furnace Equipment & Controls
- Processes & Quality
- Emerging Technologies
- Furnace Maintenance
- Operations & Productivity
The following is the list of experts and
suppliers who will present at the
FNA's Technical Conference:
- Advanced Energy
- Advizor Solutions
- Aerospace Testing & Pyrometry, Inc.
- BTU International
- Can-Eng Furnaces International, Ltd.
- Center for Heat Treating Excellence
- Conrad Kacsik Instrument Systems
- ECM USA, Inc.
- Eurotherm by Schneider Electric
- Gasbarre Thermal Processing Systems
- High Temperature Concept
- Honeywell Thermal Solutions
- Idemitsu Lubricants America
- Induction Tooling, Inc.
- ITC - International Technical Ceramics
- Nel Hydrogen
- Nitrex Metal Inc.
- Quattforce Consulting
- Rolled Alloys
- RoMan Manufacturing
- SCC Inc
- SECO/VACUUM Technologies, LLC
- Solar Atmospheres
- Super Systems Inc
- Surface Combustion, Inc
- The HERRING GROUP, Inc.
- WS Thermal Process Technology Inc.
- ZIRCAR Ceramics, Inc.